10 TIPS FROM A TOP COACH
10 Tips Career success came to me when I consciously decided where my path should begin and where I wanted it to end. Boils down to the “C” word, Confidence.
If you’re still trying to convince yourself of your own worth, how can you possibly persuade your following that you have expertise, abilities, and provide motivation?
If you seem uncertain and insecure in your talents, someone else will grab your potential client’s attention.
When you are sure you’re meant to be successful, you’ll be able to go confidently and with no regard to what others have to say.
A great many people embark on a self-employment journey only to be disillusioned by the amount of time and energy it takes to make the effort of success.
Power comes from knowledge. Use your resources, and learn as much as you can. Think carefully about your organizational skills and your follow through.
Having achieved the TOP Success of rank levels, awards, and achievements with every business venture I have started since 2000, here are my
TOP 10 TIPS from a TOP COACH!
1) Social Media is your BEST FRIEND Ignoring the most important social media platforms because you just “don’t know them”, is like choosing not to eat at a buffet when you have been starving for weeks. Communicating your message and building a following on social media platforms such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Blogging and more is the EASIEST way to find people! Depending on where you are and who you run into is the silliest way to build a home business.
2) Lead By Example Do what you want others to do themselves. If you want to build a following inspiring and motivating others, then you have to BE inspiring and motivating. If you want your team to create volume and bring more people into the business on the team, then you need to be doing the same strong activity.
3) It’s not me, it’s you. Focus on your own personal goals, success, awards, money and watch how much that DOESN’T happen! It’s like a reverse effect! But if you truly, madly, deeply focus on others achieving success and their own goals- BOOM look what happens to you superstar!
4) Always BE Learning Each and every day, we are inundated and pressured to work on personal development. Guess what, reading “self help” books isn’t the path to success! Yes, it’s part of it, but LEARNING comes in all forms. Each and every day, you should dedicate training yourself, teaching yourself, and opening up yourself to new ideas by researching. Always google, youtube, and seek out how you can improve a certain skill. Stay connected to the top websites that provide this daily training and information for free, everyday.
5) Consistency in Everything In one day, out the next. I’m ALL IN, then MIA in the next breath. Everything you do depends on this other “C” word, consistency. You can’t expect results if you aren’t constantly pedaling the bike, pumping the well, on your full speed train. Stop and Go NEVER works! In everything! Weightloss, business, relationships- Everything. If you are guilty of this- then you have some serious thinking to do my friend. You have to either fix it 1 step at a time, set up more accountability that dangerously scares you to fail, or get out and do something different.
6) Your Message Understand what people want to follow you for. Your message needs to be consistent. You can’t promote inspiration and motivation one day, then complain about xyz the next. Life filled with drama, cast it out in public and watch how much more drama comes your way.
7) Don’t be a Copy Cat Just because “so and so” does it, doesn’t mean you should. There are daily consistent activities that work with everyone, in every business. But trying to do as the others do isn’t the way to grow. How do you even know that their activity is actually bringing in success? Perception is sometimes completely different than reality. Still be YOU. Be passionate about what YOU are passionate about. Stay deep in the world you have in common with others.
8) Everyday I… John C. Maxwell said it best, Everyday I…. Just those 2 words speak volumes. You know why? Because people who are trying to grow a home business fail to do those 2 simple words! There is core activity that you should do “everyday” that truly sets you apart from this being a dabbling hobby that you have to remind yourself to do, or a daily action that you don’t even have to THINK to do, you just do.
9) Do the Right Thing So what should the “Everyday I…” activity be? I get asked so many times, daily, for help. “Please take me under your wing”, “Please let me be a fly on your wall”, “What should I be doing everyday”. First of all, I can’t tell you exactly, because your business may be different than mine. BUT, there are repetitious core activities that should “just be done” everyday with you even thinking about it. For me, I’m in the fitness industry AND I’m a fitness professional. So my EveryDay I’s may be completely different than yours. But, I honestly don’t think so. I honestly believe these 5 are core steps:
1) Be a Product of the Product
(using and doing the products everyday) 2) Make Connections and new contacts 3) Create and Share Content 4) Educate/Research 5) Team Development
10) Plug In There is FREE information and HOW TO’s out there! PLUG IN! Make sure you don’t miss the information that is coming out from the top. The Company you represent. The TOP LEADERS in that company. YOUR top upline. YOUR personal sponsor. Nothing irritates a company or a top leader that offers free information and exact steps in growth when someone asks for help, but never connects to the free material being issued. Think about this. Say you are looking for a promotion in your current J-O-B. You head into the owner of the companies office. You tell them your goal, you REALLY want to make it happen, and ask them what you should do to get started. To their shock, they are put off by you and your goal because they know full well, that there is a training system, a HOW TO, mentors, programs out there that teach you this exactly- but you fail to connect into it or didn’t even know about it. How can you not know about it when it’s a core foundation of the company. That – speaks – volumes.
BONUS 11th TIP!
11) On the Go! Business doesn’t always have to be done sitting down. if you understand how to work your business everyday- you can do it on the go, on your smart phone, on an iPad device, or wherever you are because you know the type of activity that you should be doing everyday, and do it, without thinking.
10 TIPS FROM A TOP COACH
P.S You Deserve to Live a Life that AMAZES People.
If you’re Struggling to Grow your Business, Learn From Marketing Veteran and His 17 Irrefutable Laws
to Build a 6-Figure Residual Income in YOUR Company. <Click Here>