When writing a blog clarify what to write about for your business. Always be listening for Ideas to Blog about.
Set Up a blogging schedule to generate constance blogging traffic. My Mentors always taught me Learn, Apply, Teach. “Write a Blog about it”.
Content is King
- Relate to Your Prospects, Don’t be bigger that your people
- Show the Features & Benefits of your Program.
- Don’t plaster you Business Opportunity on Social Media or your Blog.
Share Features & Benefits
- Share lots of ways your business can help them.
- Show then some advantages of getting involved in your business.
- Break done and list the the Features & Benefits of your Program.
The Main Formula
- Share with them the What and the Why… Leave out the How.
- Share the Features & Benefits of what and why you need this Business.
- Ask them to Opt-In to learn more about your business.
Always Lead them into learning more
- Tell them exactly what to do. In all your blogs include CLICK the Link Below.
1) Always use Personal Testimonials
- Share your story where you came from and where you are now.
- Tell them about you before you started your own business and now.
- Rely to them this business could be an exit strategy from something they want out of or more income part time.
- Show them how excited you are and how this business went from part time to full time and the life style.
- Give them back their Hopes and Dreams create Curiosity.
- Always have a call to action at the end of your Post. (To Learn More about starting your own home business CLICK Here).
2) 3rd Party Testimonials
- Show them you and your Teams Life before & After joining your Business.
- Interview one of your team members that is doing well on Skype and post it to your Blog.
- Use FreeConference call.com to record and interview one of your best team members then post it on your Blog.
- Have one of your team member share what they did before and how Life is now.
- Share all your Teams Success stories never talk money.
- Always build up & Recognize your team members all people like that.
- Remember always have a call to Action
3) US vs. THEM
- Always be thinking about your competition.
- You will get questions from prospects comparing your opportunity to other ones be ready.
- Be ready for Objections Pros and Cons of your Business.
- Handling Objections before they arise shows your expertise.
- Have real answers on why this makes my business better.
- Do an honest review on your business pros & cons share it on you Blog.
- Do friendly correct Blog Post about your competition.
- I have done my Due Diligence on my business this is why I Love it and Post it.
4) Alway Give them New Tips
- Always be a student and be teaching you prospects the Features & Benefits of your Program.
- Always be a student and be teaching your team & prospects the new tips & tricks you are learning.
- Use Google to search for help with content.
- Always be reading magazines that are about the business you are in for contact.
- Success & Entrepreneur magazine are great for content.
- Share industry tips to teach prospects more about your business.
- Teach on business tips that they are looking for Teaching Programs Blogging, Inner Circle, Your Business, Branding Yourself, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, traffic Ideas, affiliate marketing and more.
- Remember great content will always keep them coming back for more
- Show them the real entrepreneur lifestyle.
- Show how your business could give them more time to travel more money or whatever they are looking for.
- Blog about your great life you have with you own home business.
- Blog about Life on Your Terms your own time and money.
- Do you have a passion for your own business CLICK HERE for more Information.
5) Team Training ** Super Leverage **
- Always be training your team on putting good stuff into your mind.
- Training your team on getting your mind right.
- Training your team on marketing and new traffic ideas.
- Training your team on talking to leads.
- Training your team on working from home and promoting their business.
- Training your team on teaching their Team.
My Mentors always told me to Plan your Work and Work your Plan
- Create a consistent weekly blog schedule.
- Try to do 2-3 blog post a week.
- The more content out on the internet the better.
- The blog post you create today will be out on internet land working for you for ever 24 x 7 365.
- Always Create Great Content ( Would you like your content if you were reading it out on the web)?.
- Be consistent and be a long term thinker.
- Blogging is the best strategy for targeted organic real traffic.
- Other types of traffic stop when you stop doing them your blog go’s on for ever.
- Blogging create Residual Lead Flow.
- Success comes to those that hustle for it.
- NOW put your head down for 90 days and see the great traffic you will produce.
Do You Struggle with Writing Blog Post? Secrets Revealed to Help!
If you’re looking to Build a Business or Presents online want to learn more about Marketing, Leadership & Personal Development I can Help.
If you would like to take advantage of a complimentary 30-minute call to find out if we are a good fit to work together.
You can contact me at http://www.stanelesky.com/apply-to-work-with-stan/