Powerful Twitter Tips
Are you using Twitter in your marketing strategy?
In my humble opinion, Twitter is a strange animal. It moves SO fast, a tweet lasts 8 seconds!, so how could you possibly get your message out there in 8 seconds? Turns out there are many effective ways to use Twitter for your business. The number one rule is you cannot approach it as if it is Facebook, just like you would not approach Facebook with Twitter principles.
- Install a Twitter widget/button on your blog or website – As I mentioned above, the life of a tweet is so short, it would pay to bring the twitter feed into a quieter setting such as your blog. Check out Twitter Tools to accomplish this.
- Offer Freebie – Offer a freebie to your followers by using your profile. Where you would insert your link, insert a capture page to collect their email address, and send them some free content – a free guide, a free recipe, a workout, an e-book, all relevant to your niche. By collecting the email address, you have added them to your marketing list and can email promotions, newsletters, communications, anything you feel! If they don’t’ want to receive it, then can always unsubscribe!
- Engage – I’m sure you’ve seen a trend in my posts about all the social networks. In order to be successful on social media, you need to actually talk to your followers! You’re ultimate goal is to showcase that you are yes, a real person! You are showing your humanity, your brand, YOU. Talk to people! Answer questions, pose questions, make fun comments. You can even make a controversial comment! Hey, it’s not always popular but as the old adage says…”there’s no such thing as negative attention”.
- Live Tweet an event – If you are at a trade show, or a health event, or even your neighborhood garage sale….if it relates to your product, then tweet about it! You can talk about that goofy guy that came up and paid you in pennies. Be funny! Be interesting…this will only increase your likability on Twitter.
- Keep your tweets short – Twitter only allows 150 characters and that is likely too many. Twitter is meant to be fast moving, short, micro posts of comments and information.
- Do not over-hashtag. Marketing studies have shown that anything over 3 hashtags shows a decline in engagement. Definitely choose relevant hashtags to your niche and use them in your posts.
- Add a Call To Action – Be sure to include in your relevant tweets a call to action. Click the link in bio for more information! Check out my website in bio! It may go without saying, but you need to call it out.
- Share the love – Retweet and favorite posts in your niche. You’ll find on Twitter that people return the favors. Stay consistent in your love sharing and you begin to reap the benefits.
- Provide Customer Service – Use Twitter to shout out to your customers and ask for their feedback! There’s nothing better than tending to your customers needs. This is just a solid business practice that crosses over all marketing mediums.
- Images – use pictures with your tweets. Using pictures ups your engagement with your followers. Be sure to use high resolution and pretty graphics. This will catch the eyes of your potential followers and customers.
Twitter is a great platform to use because of the speed of the tweets, and the short amount of content you can include in each tweet it is like having a conversation similar to an Instant Message. It’s a powerful way to engage one-on-one! Adding Twitter to your social media strategy will pay dividends!
You Deserve to Live a Life that AMAZES People.
Twitter Tips: http://stansmlsp.socialmediaautomation.com/
Thank You Very Much for stopping by GOD Bless spread the Word.
Please LIKE COMMENT & SHARE This One!!