Tips on Finding your Target Audience
Who do you want to Attract to You?
How to appeal to your Target Audience so that you create a Stronger following and grow your business.
Where are you looking for your Ideal person your goin to market to?
1) 1st thing is YOU have to know your Target Audience.
Describe your perfect audience.
- Are they your family, friends, single people, parents, young adults, baby boomers, struggling marketers, internet marketers, direct marketers ect.
- What do they like to do?
- What hobbies likes, interest do the like? What Magazines, Books, TV shows do they read what kind of Car do they drive?
- What kinds of things do they BUY?
- What do they already Buy and Buy all the time?
- What are they searching for online using Google?
- What kind of Job do they have career, education?
- What are their Pains, Struggles what keep them up at night?
- What are their Desires & Dreams?
- What problems might they have that you can solve ? Time, Money,Work, Home Business?
- Where do they hang out offline coffee shops, malls, bookstores, restaurants & online? Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn ect.
- Use Facebook to search out your niche and target audience and join those groups to get ideas on content.
- Always be watching Social Media Ideas and for contact to write about.
Find out what your Target Audience wants and help them find it give them value.
You have to Name Your Avatar thats your Target Audience.
Its extremely essential and a must for any business owner to create an AVATAR of their ideal customer.
- You have to build rapport and trust.
- Relate to them
- Never put yourself on a pedestal above them because you know more just show them credibility.
- Don’t be Hippie tell it like it is tell the truth.
- Share your Success.
- Use Agreeance Frames ( Agree with Them )
Always Deliver great contact so your Brand Presents will Stands Out to your Audience.
If you know your Audience you can craft a great message and hit home with them.
If you would like to take advantage of a complimentary 30-minute call to find out if we are a good fit to work together.
You can contact me at http://www.stanelesky.com/apply-to-work-with-stan/